There are so many people all around the world who have been keeping the best Android Smartphones in their pockets and this is all because of the Android devices gaining worldwide popularity. The Android OS devices have been coming with so many amazing and innovative features that actually make the jaw drop of so many people.
This is the reason why most of the people have been appreciating to keep the Android OS Smartphones with them, rather than any other Operating System device. There are so many people not sure how to turn off app notifications to save Android battery life must not worry at all. The following methods would help them turn off the notifications for saving the battery life of their devices:
Turn off app notifications from the settings:
This is the first and the best method for turning off the app notifications on any of the Android device anytime the user wants. This method would easily help the users turn off the notifications of the apps from the settings menu of the Android device. All the user needs to do is go to the settings of the device, under the device section, tap on ‘Apps’. There would be available all of the apps that are installed in that device. The user can tap on any of the apps that he wants to turn down the notifications of. In the notifications options, uncheck the check mark and the notifications would be turned off easily.
Turn off app notifications from the notification center:
This is another one of the simplest and easiest ways of turning off the apps notifications on the Android device anytime the user wants from the notifications center available on the Android device. The users are suggested to follow the simple steps given below for turning off all the unwanted app notifications. All the users are required to do is:
- At the start of it, open the ‘Notifications Center’ by pulling down the Home Screen of any of the Android device that is in use.
- After that, press and hold the notification that have been received recently and that have been annoying the user the most.
- After that, the user will get a pop up and he needs to tap on app info button.
- Now, the user will be redirected to the information of the selected app window and there he will see ‘Show Notifications’ option with the check mark on it.
- Simply uncheck the check mark and it’s done. No more notifications of that app that reduces the battery time of the device.
Both of these methods are really very amazing and have been helping a lot of people to turn off the unwanted app notifications on their Android devices and save the battery life of their devices more and more. People should try using any of the methods given above, so that they can easily increase the battery timings of their Android devices as long as they can.