The amazing, unique and innovative apps of the Android OS have been attracting so many people to switch to the Android devices, so that the people can enjoy all the amazing apps on their devices. This is the reason why Android devices have been bagging up in the markets.
However, so many cellular companies have been manufacturing the Android OS devices as well, so that more and more features can be introduced. However, a lot of people have been using these Android Smartphones for using the instant messaging apps and Whatsapp is considered best among these apps. The users who don’t know how to install Whatsapp on your Android phone and PC can get help from the following methods:
Installing Whatsapp on the Android device:
Installing Whatsapp on an Android device is not at all a difficult task. This amazing instant messaging can be installed on the Android device for free anytime the users want. All they need is a wireless internet connection on their device and they can easily install it on device from the Google play store. Whatsapp can be installed really very easily on the Android devices using the following steps:
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Search the whatsapp app there and tap on it.
- After opening the app on the Google play store, tap on the option of install available there.
- Whatsapp will start downloading on the Android device.
On Whatsapp is installed on the Android device, the users can now start using it anytime they want. With the help of Whatsapp, they can send messages to their contacts having this app installed in their devices as well as they can also share pictures, videos and songs with their friends and families via Whatsapp.
Installing Whatsapp on the PC or laptop:
Whatsapp can also be used on the PC or laptop by installing it on the system. Though, a lot of people don’t know how to use Whatsapp on their PCs, but it is not at all difficult to download it on the PC. People can very easily install Whatsapp on their PC or laptop and start using it there with the help of blue stacks. All they need to do is follow the following steps:
- Download and install the Blue stacks app player on the PC.
- At the same time, start the Blue stacks app player on the system.
- Sign in on the Bluestacks with the help of the Google account.
- From there, install Whatsapp on the system by opening the Google play store in the Blue stacks app player.
- It can be done really very easily by searching for Whatsapp from the Google play store.
- Install Whatsapp using the APK file.
- After installing Whatsapp, start this app on the system.
- After opening it, verify the phone number on this app on the system.
- After that verify that app with the mobile phone where the security code has been sent.
Create the account and start enjoying Whatsapp on the PC.