Yureka the first flagship right from micromax’s Subsidiary YU is a unique and powerful device announced in January 2015. Yureka comes with a 5.5inches 720 * 1280 pixels resolution and a corning gorilla glass3 to protect that awesome screen. On the internal part it’s powered with Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615, Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 and also quad-core 1.0 GHz cortex-A53, Adreno-A53 which gives your gaming a joyful experience. For storage it’s available with 2GB RAM model.
Now on this particular phone Yureka is coming with 13 MP shooter at back and 5MP at front which surely makes you click more! Now for the special part it comes pre-loaded with CyanogenMod OS 11S and is upgradable to Lollipop which is CyanogenMod 12.
For price factor it is highly affordable giving that it gives you power to play GOD at just 8999 INR yes folks there is a twist though which is you can get this device only on Amazon that too after registering and taking part in the flash sale! That too if you got lucky and got your hands on the piece.
WHY YOU SHALL ROOT YOUR DEVICE:
Well we see you are surely a customization crazy person as you want to root the device which is already giving you functions which no other device can, but hey everybody has choices! So yes yureka also needs rooting if you really want to get nasty with it! Well best of luck with that.
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENTS :
- Please turn-off your Computer antivirus as it may in some cases be the reason for failure in rooting process.
- Keep your device battery above 75% so that you don’t run out of juice while in middle of the process.
HOW TO Root YU Yureka Device
Before rooting your yureka device you need to unlock the bootloader to do that just follow this simple steps:
Unlock the bootloader:
To unlock the bootloader you need ADB and Fastboot drivers which will be used in following process, download them and place them in your C drive.
- You have to power down your yureka device in order to start the process.
- Then connect your Yureka to computer by the given USB cable.
- Now when you do that you will find that the notification light will start glowing RED.
- Okay now you need to continuously hold the volume up button until the device loads into fastboot screen.
- Now open your C drive and find the ADB and Fastboot folder which you downloaded earlier.
- Now open command prompt window in that folder by pressing ctrl+shift and right clicking.
- Now once you open the window you need to type the given code into it.
That’s it you will now find that your bootloader is unlocked and you can now go forward with the rooting of your YU Yureka device.
HOW to Root YU Yureka?
- To root the device you need the SuperSU zip filedownloaded and placed in the external storage SD card of your phone.
- Now that you have the SuperSU zip file on your phone, you need to turn the device off and boot it into recovery mode by pressing volume up + volume down + power button all together until the recovery mode screen is seen.
- Now to install the zip file we downloaded you need to select the install zip from sd card button which is available at the top and select the SuperSU file that you placed in your SD card.
- Once the process of installation is completed go back and reboot your device and you will find your YU Yureka rooted and available for some awesome customization.
If you find any problem before unlocking the bootloader or in any step of rooting please feel free to contact us.