Galaxy S6 the highly awaited premium flagship which was rumoured since a long time is now out, the next big thing from Samsung is here and it’s none other than the mighty majestic galaxy S6 device. The high-roller of Samsung announced in March of 2015 comes with just an inch above 5.0 inch devices but the magic is in the 1440 * 2560 pixels resolution which is guarded by Corning Gorilla Glass 4, yes truly it brings out awesome experience.
With two Quad core cortex clocked with 1.5 and 2.1 GHz respectively and Exynos 7420 this device surely is ready for heavy lifting. But for the storage it now no longer offers removable card slot in fact it gives three options to choose from which are 32/64/128 GB . Camera part on this device has really brought mind blowing changes as samsung brings 16MP back and 5MP front which shoots best pictures ever.
Also it’s the first galaxy S device which is going to come out by default with lollipop ride. i.e 5.0.2
Price changes on the filters like location and variant but for Indian users 32GB model is available at 49900 INR.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 using One click Root:
Pros and Cons of using One Click Root
- Easy ROOT AND UNROOT just one click away anytime right at your disposal.
- Install latest CUSTOM ROMS for your device before it lands in market!
- ACCESS permissions and mods which were hidden or restricted by manufacturer.
- REMOVE unwanted bloatware right away!
- No need to find ROOT APPS this software installs it for you!
- Live customer support to solve all your issues.
- Takes one time investment, not out of your budget though! But definitely worth the rates!
- Few models are yet to be supported which are country specific or not yet listed, but they are updating it gradually, slow and steady wins the race!
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENT:
- The very first step before performing any root is you have to take a proper back up of your device’s data, just to ensure that your data is safe if any step goes wrong while performing the root.
- Your device should be charged above 75% so that the battery can sustain the process.
- The USB Debugging on your device shall be on to allow the software get inside your device, so enable it by going to the developer options from your settings and then clicking on USB Debugging option.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S6 using One click Root
Step 1 – So every rooting method needs a bridge in form of an application or a software and there are many out there! But we selected best and easiest for you which does not compromise anything in-fact gives plenty of additional features to play with!
Step 2 – When that software is installed successfully on your computer your next step will be to open it and see a screen which will be having blue colour showing requirements to root your device and a green button which has root now message written on it.
Step 3: When that screen comes up, click on Root now button and then connect the device to the computer using the USB cord given by the company and also switch on the debugging button if you did not before!
Step 4 – After that step is completed the build number and model number will be recognized by the software to check if it already has drivers of your device or not in its data base and when done! You can click on root button shown in the screen.
Step 5 – When you click that button, software will take its own time to root your Samsung galaxy S6 and when it has completed it will show a message of root successful on the screen.
Step 6 – When that message comes, your S6 will be holding root authentication and it will be safe to remove your device from the PC, unless if you want to do more mods and tweaks offered by the software!
We hope our article has brought you an easy guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and still if you have any problem in any of the steps then surely comment below and if everything went according to you then share it with your folks!