Samsung Unveiled this beast alongside the galaxy S6 device, but the S6 edge was something first of its kind, yes folks I am referring to the two curved edges on its side which makes it easily the best device launched till now. Well when we talk about specs we have 5.1 inches 1440 * 2560 pixels resolution which is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 even with the back panel.
This kind of display and I won’t let my hand leave it even for a second! Well to boost the experience the heart of it is made of two Quad core 1.5 and 2.1 GHz cortex CPU with an Exynos 7420 while the other features are similar to the galaxy S6 device like the 32/64/128 GB storage and RAM comes 3 GB so that you get a lag free user experience. The camera on the device is something to talk about because it delivers 16 MP back camera and 5 MP front camera which stands as one of the best and most improved camera functionality in the Samsung devices. But the stunning thing about this device is it metal body and the glass finish at the back.
Price listed on this device changes as per the retailer and the area which you live in but for the Indian users this phone is available on flipkart for 64900 at 64GB model.
Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENT:
- So to begin with our rooting process we first need you to take the necessary precaution and take a complete proper backup of all the data on your device so that if you at any point something goes wrong then you can restore the data.
- Now we need two things to get started and those are a USB cable that came with your device and the necessary Galaxy S6 edge USB drivers which you need to download.
- Now just to stay safe please charge your battery with 75% and above so that you don’t get stopped while in the middle of the process.
- Now once you have downloaded the drivers to the computer, you need to allow USB Debugging on your device which you can do from the settings of your phone.
- Finally in some cases we have seen people face problem with the installation of software so to avoid that, you need to disable the security and antivirus on your computer and device for temporary basis.
- Now a thing to be noted that please ensure that your device’s model number is the exact as the number given in the tittle, if you are having any other model number please mention in the comments but don’t root it using this article.
STEPS : How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Step 1 : Now that you are clear with the requirements lets proceed ahead by downloading the Odin root and CF root applications and when they are downloaded extract the contents of CF zip file into a new folder on your desktop.
Step 2 : Now that we have the packages it time to do the thing! So turn off your device completely and then press this three buttons that are home button, power button on the right and the volume down button on the left all the three together until you see the bootloader menu coming up.
Step 3 : Now click on the Odin software and when its opened you have to connect your mobile to the computer with the help of USB cable and if so far the things have gone right then Odin will show a message on the left that it has recognized your device and a device model number will be visible.
Step 4 : If you don’t find things according to the step 3 then please mention your problem in the comments section or you can disconnect the device and retry.
Step 5 : Now that we have device connected, click on the PDA button that you see in the middle of the software, by clicking on it you will have to select a file named as .tar which you have it in the extracted folder you downloaded and kept on your desktop.
Step 6 : Once this file is selected you can see that the location of that tar file is now visible in the software screen and if it is visible then click on the start button on the bottom of the screen which will allow the Odin software to start the rooting process.
Step 7 : So once you hit the start button Odin will take its time and while its performing the magic on your device you will see the S6 edge will be restarting on its own, which indicates that the process is almost complete and once it is successful you can see a pass! Message on left hand side of the software.
Step 8 : After this message appears, unplug your device from the computer and restart it manually, after which you can see an app called SuperSU installed in your device, well this app’s presence indicates that our hard work was successful and your device is now rooted and it will actually manage the permissions for root access.
I hope you understand that How To Root GALAXY S6 edge, So that was it people your new Galaxy S6 Edge is now rooted and ready for even better performance.