Pros and Cons of using One Click Root
- Easy ROOT AND UNROOT just one click away anytime right at your disposal.
- Install latest CUSTOM ROMS for your device before it lands in market!
- ACCESS permissions and mods which were hidden or restricted by manufacturer.
- REMOVE unwanted bloatware right away!
- No need to find ROOT APPS this software installs it for you!
- Live customer support to solve all your issues.
- Takes one time investment, not out of your budget though! But definitely worth the rates!
- Few models are yet to be supported which are country specific or not yet listed, but they are updating it gradually, slow and steady wins the race!
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENTS:
- This device Note 2 has an easy to use rooting process which is actually seamlessly working method but they require the debugging option on the device to be switched ON before beginning the root process. So you will see that this option is located under settings page which you have to for sure get ON before proceeding ahead.
- After that step 1 now you have to get your battery all loaded and ready, full battery is recommended but 75 – 80% would be good enough.
- Now that the battery is also boosted up there is only one last thing to be taken care of which is actually highly important thing and that is the data! We don’t want to lose our stored data on our device so back it up before you start on with the process of rooting.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 using One click Root
Step 1 – So to get started with our process of rooting we have to get the software which will do every tricky work on your device and it will be available from One click root’s website.
Step 2 – After having the software installed on your PC you have to open it and see a blue screen which will be showing you requirements to root your device and a green button with root now message on it.
Step 3: When that screen comes up, click on Root now button and then connect the device to the computer using the USB cord given by the company and also switch on the debugging button if you did not before!
Step 4 – when that step is done the software will identify your device’s build number and model number to check if it already has drivers of your device or not in its data base and when done! You can click on root button shown in the screen.
Step 5 – When you click that button, software will take its own time to root your Galaxy Note 2 and when it has completed it will show a message of root successful on the screen.
Step 6 – When that message comes, your device will be having root permissions granted and it will be safe to remove your device from the PC, but if you want to do more mods and tweaks offered by the software!
Well people your tough NOTE 2 is rooted and ready for doing the heavy work to compete with the big boys out there in the market!
So we found out after using this steps that this root method was successful because we had our back watched by One click root method and it never even touched our any of that precious data! Now once you have achieved root access you can get hands on next phase of rooting world that is customization!