Today we have the middle man from trio of A series, the Galaxy A5, which was announced last year in October month came with 720 * 1280 pixels resolution covering the 5 inches of display of A5 but the amazing thing here is that this series device’s comes with gorilla protection class 4 unlike the E series. Even the core of this devices are stuffed with the Qualcomm MSM8916 chipset Snapdragon 410 which has quad core of cortex A53 and Adreno 306 whooping at 1.2GHz. Well here there are very few space issues as 2GB of RAM and the 16GB of internal room proves to be very comfortable for the users to store the apps and games and even the memories shot by this charismatic 13MP at back and the 5Mp of front cam in the A5!
Well this device is as good as it can be but what the problem is that actually we don’t get the promised space and even the UI is same in every of this devices. So how do I make this particular device unique? And utilize every power of it? The answer lies within the ROOT!
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A5 using One click Root:
Pros and Cons of using One Click Root
- Easy ROOT AND UNROOT just one click away anytime right at your disposal.
- Install latest CUSTOM ROMS for your device before it lands in market!
- ACCESS permissions and mods which were hidden or restricted by manufacturer.
- REMOVE unwanted bloatware right away!
- No need to find ROOT APPS this software installs it for you!
- Live customer support to solve all your issues.
- Takes one time investment, not out of your budget though! But definitely worth the rates!
- Few models are yet to be supported which are country specific or not yet listed, but they are updating it gradually, slow and steady wins the race!
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENTS:
- So to root our A5 we need to be ready for the process so make sure that the debugging option under settings menu is enabled and the battery on your device should be charged with 80 – 85%.
- And now one of the most important requirement for any process, backing up our data before proceeding ahead.
- Make sure that the USB Debugging option available in your settings page is switched on before starting the procedure!
How to root Samsung Galaxy A5 all variants using One Click Root
Step 1 – So the first thing to begin with our process of rooting we have to get our hands on the software which will be pretty much responsible for almost everything from now on, on your device and it will be available from One click root’s website.
Step 2 – when that software is installed on your computer you have to open it and see a screen with blue colour which will be showing you the needed requirements page for your device and a green button with root now message on it.
Step 3 – When that screen comes up, click on Root now button and then connect the device to the computer using the USB cord given by the company and also switch on the debugging button if you did not before!
Step 4 – when that step is done the software will identify your device’s build number and model number to check if it already has drivers of your device or not in its data base and when done! You can click on root button shown in the screen.
Step 5 – When you click that button, software will take its own time to root your Samsung Galaxy A5 and when it has completed it will show a message of root successful on the screen.
Step 6 – When that message comes, your device will be having root permissions granted and it will be safe to remove your device from the PC, but if you want to do more mods and tweaks offered by the software!
So i think you are pretty clear on how to root your samsung galaxy A5 but if you want more then root on your device then you can choose to install Xposed Installer which will allow you to get hands on thousands of modules which gives you full control on everything from notification icons to the GPU of your device apart from that all the features of ONE CLCIK ROOT will be available for you anytime you want.