One Plus One the was the latest device to enter the world and surprise people with all the breath taking features, came out in April last year this device came out with 1080 * 1920 pixels which covered a 5.5 Inch display screen and alike all that range devices it also showed up with class 3 protection of Gorilla glass now that was normal when we see the price rate but this hunk featured a Qualcomm MSM 8974AC 801 Snapdragon which has quad core with Krait 400 and an Adreno 330 with 2.5 GHz.
This device actually has no card slot but gives you a choice between 16 and also 64 GB both of which provides 3 GB RAM option. Now this is the first one out of the company and so they have kept no point untouched, the camera gives 13 MP clarity at back and 5 MP in the front. Well the part where this stands above many other devices is its cyanogen, we are talking about its OS it’s the first device which comes with cyanogen in the box and the best part for our tech developers is the the pre unlocked bootloader.
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENTS:
- Now so to begin with we need android SDK to be downloaded and also installed on your computer, now if you don’t know how to install the SDK so head on and install it properly and come back here.
- After doing this we need the debugging option of our device to be turned on, this feature you will find in the developer section of your settings menu. Make sure you have got it ON before proceeding ahead.
- Now people you have to take a proper back up of your data because this process is a bit complicated and we don’t want our device to lose any of the data so please use some useful of the apps from play store.
- So, before proceeding ahead just make sure that the battery on your device is surely charged with 75% and above so that it doesn’t shut down in between our all steps.
STEPS :- How to root One plus ONE
- This process is divided in two options first is recovery for which the required file download and the CF SuperSU file which you need.
- Now for successfully installing the recovery we need you to just simply rename the recovery file which you downloaded above change its name to TWRP.img and save it. After saving it by that name transfer this file to the platform-tool folder in the SDK directory of your PC. Now here you have to be sure that the location of your this twrp file is the same of Fastboot and the ADB file on your PC.
- Now after doing that transfer the zip file of your SuperSU to the root folder of your memory card storage means the SD storage, so that you can install it later.
- Now after doing this all steps we gave above, you need to set up connection between your phone and your PC using the USB cord which company gave you while purchasing the device.
- Now you have to go to the platform – tools folder on you PC and from their launch your command prompt window from the folder. If its not clear to you then go to some free space and press on shift button and after doing that right click on your mouse which will open a menu from which you have to select the option which says open command window here.
- So after you see the window opened then you have to type this below given command and then hit enter on your keyboard.
Adb reboot bootloader
- Doing above step successfully will actually make your phone load up in the boot loader mode which we needed to perform further actions.
- Now here you have two choices means if you don’t want recovery on your phone which is needed for custom Rom’s then you have to input the below given command.
fastboot boot twrp.img
- But if you want to install the recovery on your phone and then root it so that you can use rom’s to enjoy your device more ( we recommend this step) then input this command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Now after this above step is done which means after your twrp is successfully installed, you will be needed to input in your command window the below given command.
- Now this is the final line of command but you have to be careful, so only when your device loads up properly you have to input this below command in your command window which will load our above installed twrp recover menu.
Adb reboot recovery
- Now in this menu, you have to browse to the main menu where install option is available after clicking which you have to select the zip file which we previously downloaded and stored in our storage, when you press on it and by doing so, allow it to get install you have to give it, its own time to get installed and after which you have to select restart or re boot option appearing in the recovery menu.
- Now when your phone gets switched on properly you will find a new supersu app on your device which will manage every root access for you and if it is not available and download the supersu app and install it and check if root process has done properly if not then re perform the above steps.
After you do all the steps properly then for once open the supersu app and then untick the option which says respect root policy of CM, after which your device will be having proper root access. So now may you know How to Root One Plus One.