Well here we are again people resuming our daily posting after facing a week’s delay due to some technical issues, today we are going to show you how-to get lucky with your Moto X 2nd Gen. Back in the September last year the next cool moto thing was launched which came out with better then ever features killing its predecessor.
Today we are here to see how to root our moto X 2nd Gen device and why is it actually needed to root it, after having such a best in class performance and highly packed features why would you want to root it ?
- Motorola devices comes with pure android stuffing and hence a lot many google apps you would want to delete.
- As being popular this devices has beautiful and cooler rom’s then the stock so you might want to replace them.
- Once rooting your device you get all the access to performance packed apps out there which will make your rooted phone get exactly the push it needs.
- Once rooted you can easily make sure that your device never loses it’s private permissions and you can get exact control of your device which means no hidden permissions.
So, our PRE ROOT REQUIREMENTS:
- People its always needed to keep the battery on our phone charged with 80% and above.
- Back up all the data on your device into some place safe so that in case of any loss you can recover it.
- The proper drivers of your device should be installed before rooting it.
How to root Moto X 2nd Gen:
Step 1 : You need to have an unlocked boot loader on your device and if you haven’t yet then please unlock it first visiting Motorola website and then come back here.
Step 2 : You need to download the root file provided by chain fire which will do all the technical work for you, so head download it.
Step 3 : Once done you need to have your phone in the boot loader mode which you unlocked just now or probably way before it so load it up.
Step 4 : When you have it switched on, connect your device to the computer using the cable which company provided with the box.
Step 5 : After doing this you need to extract the contents of downloaded folder and store it on the desktop.
Step 6 : When that is done you will be having a root-windows.bat file on your desktop where you saved it, so click on it while your phone is connected to the computer.
Step 7 : Clicking on it will start up a window which will run and flash the script on your device.
Step 8 : As soon as this process gets completed it may take few minutes and rooting is all about keeping patience so when it is completed and you see a message at the lower end of the pop up screen that says the rooting is successful or something like that, remove the handset from the cable and restart it.
Step 9 : After restarting the phone if everything we have done has gone right so far then you will see a new app called superSU which is the ultimate app for all your root permission handling and hence it is the message of successful completion of our root.
If you don’t find things going as per the article then don’t worry you can surely mention us to in out comments section hence contact us before proceeding.
If you dont have this superSU file installed on your device then you can go here and download the app.