So getting into the Indian rooting market we bring home grown company’s latest low end killer device Canvas spark which was launched one month ago this year. This micromax buddy comes with 4.7 inches of screen powering 540 * 960 pixels under it along with the protection of class 3 gorilla glass. The chip under this device is offered by Mediatek MT6582M along with the quad core mali 400 clocking at 1.3 GHz. It is amazing how this device has managed to stuff all this inside it like the 8 GB memory boosted with 1 GB of RAM. To click beautiful snaps for you, a beautiful 8 MP camera is sported with 2MP for the front shooter.
So this new device is actually the best in its range but users have different mind-set, after using it for a while you will be needing to have more but that won’t be possible as you will be having less space on your device as most of it is stuffed with pre-installed apps and system memory which is not allowed to be used by the user. So let’s take control of our device.
Why shall Micromax Canvas Spark be rooted?
- Lots of pre-installed applications given by the micromax systems.
- Many of the google apps which if you are not using are just utilizing your space and nothing else.
- This devices show a lot of memory but give very less for user space so you can free up that space.
- You can remove the simple ROM of micromax and install available ROM for your device.
- Control the CPU and GPU powers of your devices.
- You can customize and improve the look on your device which means you can make every corner of your device’s screen look as you want.
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENTS:
- Rooting is usually successful most of the times but to be assured of everything before we do anything on our device, we need to have back up of our device’s data properly so that not only while rooting but if ever something happens we can restore it.
- Now that the data is safe we need proper charge on our device so before you start with the root make sure that the device is charged with 70 – 75% battery.
- Since this process requires app installation on your device manually rather than play store installation so if you haven’t before today allowed the installation of unknown sources then go to settings page and enable it.
How to root Micromax Canvas Spark Step by Step Guide
Step 1 : To root this device we have used a simple method called super root which is stored in an app so to download.
Step 2 : After the app is downloaded on your device you will have to install it by going to the file manager where your downloaded files are stored and click on it.
Step 3 : Once the installation is finished go to the app icon and click on it which will open up a screen consisting of a drop down menu.
Step 4 : From the first drop list given, you will have to select the Install SuperSU button which when clicking will give you a list of options which are actually known as exploits.
Step 5 : By clicking on one of the exploits the rooting process will be started which will take 3 – 4 minutes of opening the script on your device and rooting it.
Step 6 : When rooted a message shall come or even if the message does not appear, go to the homepage and shut down your device, wait for few seconds and start your device again.
Step 7 : After the device has properly started you will now see a new app installed along with all your other apps, this app is called SuperSU it is now responsible for denying and allowing the root access as per your direction.
I hope that you understand that How to root Micromax Canvas Spark with above steps, If you have had any problem in rooting or with any of the step then feel free to mention it in the below given comment box.