LG G Pad 8.3 was a tablet announced in last month of 2013 which included a 1200 * 1920 pixels resolution display which was all added to 8.3 inch screen, well of course yes it is big for holding in hand while having daily commute but it is surely powerful enough for using at home as it gives a Qualcomm APQ8064 Pro snapdragon 600 which boosts a quad core krait 300 and also an adreno 320 at 1.7Ghz clockwork but when we talk about camera part this G pad doesn’t given a higher option as it comes with only 5MP back one and 1.3MP for the selfie view.
Well but it won’t slow down when you are running some heavy games as it has 2 GB of the memory RAM and a 16GB of storage to stuff everything you like. So yes you won’t be a bit happy with the price you paid and the performance you are getting but its all about to get modified now, as when we complete with the rooting of our pad we can now add any custom ROM available for it and do much more things so let’s check it out.
What is the need to root LG G Pad 8.3?
- Increase the storage which will give even more fast experience.
- Install any custom rom available for the pad so that you can get different look.
- Install rooted apps like Flashify.
- Remove any pre-installed app which you don’t use frequently or apps which you don’t need.
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENTS:
- Now our methods are always meant for full success of your particular device’s rooting but if something goes wrong in the way then we need you to be sure that your data is stored in a good place and so please take a proper backup of your all data using apps on the play store.
- Now that the backup of our data is being done, what we now need is to allow the debugging option on your device and to do so you need to go the settings option and enable the debugging in the developers section.
- Now before proceeding we need our battery to be charged with at least 75% and above so that it doesn’t run off in between the process.
- Now we need our G pad to be in proper rhythm with the computer which means we need our device drivers to be installed on the PC and so please download them and install it properly.
Methods :- How to root LG G pad 8.3
Method 1: For the beginners
- This software is called KINGO root which actually provides root access in just one click so if you are new to the rooting process or if you don’t want to try a slightly different method then this will come in handy.
- Download the software of kingo root and install it on the PC.
- After you download it you need to open it and then connect your device to the PC using the USB cord which came with the device.
- Once the software recognizes your G pad it willc show root option and then just follow the instructions which you are shown, successfully doing which you have a rooted phone in just few minutes.
- Now if you choose the second method then don’t be afraid it isn’t tough at all, just slightly complicated than the previous. So before beginning you have to download this package and extract it on your desktop under a folder named with your device.
- Now after the extraction process you need to connect the device to the PC using the cable which company provided you while purchasing. Once you connect your device then open the package you just extracted and store in your desktop.
- Now once you have done that you have to open the root.bat named file in that folder by clicking on it, which will in turn open a terminal and then in the lower part of terminal you will see press any key to continue option so, follow few set of this instructions and it will take some time to complete the process but when all that breaking the shell and rooting things are done, your device will start on its own and if it doesn’t restart then after completion of process you restart the phone normally.
- Once this steps are done successfully you will now see a SuperSu app which will manage all the root permissions for you and if you don’t find this app then please download it and check that you have a successful rooted device and If that has not happened then please mention it in the comments section.