The 2015 announced latest best version of One M series by HTC has now arrived the M9 is totally awesome because of the changes it has arrived with! And that includes a 1080 * 1920 pixels resolution display covered in a 5 inch screen which is guarded by the gorilla glass 4 and the flattering display of M9 is powered with Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 with quad core of cortex A53 and cortex A57 with 1.5 and 2 GHz respectively and also our Adreno 430.
Well yes we know the doubt in your mind that given the price this seems ordinary power ups but what come’s next is worth the money as for RAM it has given us 3GB of it and 32GB of internal pocket and the best thing about it ? yes the camera, it captures you with a mammoth of 20.7 MP at the back and only 4 MP at front which they should have increased a bit but well this features are not just ordinary because along with that typical HTC looks, M9 is coming with the latest and the best sense UI 7 which is one of the many reasons for switching to HTC.
Well yes this device is the latest best as we said so price is also as expected, 45000 INR.
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENTS:
- Make sure that the battery on your device is charged above 80% so that when you do all the process the phone does not leave you in between.
- As we always keep asking you all that before beginning our tutorial you have to take proper back up of your device’s data so that when something bad happens you can feel safe about your data.
- Now before we begin you have to download and install the proper drivers of your M9 on your PC and download them.
- Now that the M9 drivers are installed on your PC, you need to enable the debugging option from your setting menu on the device.
Steps For How to Root HTC One M9
- Now we have done all the requirements so it’s time we start the procedure and the first step at it is unlocking the bootloader well you don’t have to fear because we have created a very simple and easy to use one click method for you so go and follow the steps and come back here.
- Now that your device’s bootloader is unlocked and if not then please contact us before proceeding but if you are successfully by now then download the fastboot and ADB for your PC and also you will need the manager for your device if you haven’t before downloaded then download.
- Now for recovery part of your device you will need a custom one which you will get from this and make sure that you store in same path where you stored your ADB, if you have any trouble then store everything in one folder at your desktop.
- This was all for recovery yes we know it’s a lot for one thing but that one thing Is also a big thing so now for your rooting part you will need the SuperSU app.
Make sure your device is already linked to the PC and debugging is on along with the device loaded in necessary mode if necessary.
- Now let’s be serious for some time, so open your folder where you downloaded the ADB and press shift key and press right mouse key which will open up a menu in which you will find written that open command window here and when you see it hit enter.
- Once you have that terminal opened you need to enter the below given command in the terminal and make sure that instead of TWRP which is written below you write the .img recovery file name which you downloaded in step 3.
- Once done all this successfully you have to normally go and restart your device at this step after restarting the device your phone will be having custom recovery if all the steps have gone right so far.
- Now our recovery and unlocking for bootloader part is done so out of three we have done two points successfully, now while your device is connected to the pc copy the SuperSU which you previously downloaded and store it in the SD storage of your M9 device and remove the device from the cable connected to the pc.
- Now comes the last tricky part, switch off your phone and wait for couple of minutes after which you have to press the volume low or down key and the power button key together at the same time which will load you up to one screen where you have to select the recovery option which will take you into brand new recovery menu which you just now installed.
- Now in that menu you have to select the supersu file which you stored in the SD card which you will be doing by selecting the install button and then browsing out to the location where you stored it and selecting it which will take its time to complete the process and when its done go back and select reboot or restart which ever it is appearing and when the device is started on its own, your device will have its needed root permissions and also the new app SuperSU which will handle all the permission part of your device for you.
This tutorial is surely lengthy one but it’s made to help you go through all three parts easily but if you have any doubt don’t attempt to try if you are not sure, just ask us instead.