HTC Desire 826 which was announced in 1st month of January, is a unique smartphone which is specially designed keeping in mind slimmer looks and selfies. Yes! Desire 826 comes with a very slim body consisting of huge 5.5inches screen with 1080 * 1920 pixels resolution which makes a magnificent display. Along with 13MP back and 4MP front camera it also comes with 2GB of RAM which makes sure that you never stop using the device!
Well not just externally its strong enough from inside too as it presents two quad core cortex A53 with 1.7 GHz and 1.0 GHz respectively along with Adreno 405. And the most amazing part of is that it comes with lollipop version of its own HTC sense UI and the amazing colour combination panel which you find it many of the HTC devices this days!
Well the price as for the US users is around $ 395 and for the Indian users its yet not announced but is to be expected between 25000 – 30000 INR.
Why you shall Root:
- In order to see how to root HTC Desire 826 we need to understand the reason and need for rooting it for e.g. By Rooting you can change the sense UI and apply many more different ROM’s available for your device in the market.
- You can get hands on amazing and powerful rooted apps which perform amazing work on your device.
- You can remove the apps you don’t want and were unable to uninstall previously.
- You can have stronger battery backup after the successful completion of rooting process.
- You can tweak small or big changes in the feel of your device as per you want!
Root HTC Desire 826 using One click Root
Pros and Cons of One Click Root
- Easy ROOT AND UNROOT just one click away anytime right at your disposal.
- Install latest CUSTOM ROMS for your device before it lands in market!
- ACCESS permissions and mods which were hidden or restricted by manufacturer.
- If No Root – Money Back Guarantee
- REMOVE unwanted bloatware right away!
- No need to find ROOT APPS this software installs it for you!
- Live customer support to solve all your issues.
- Takes one time investment, not out of your budget though! But definitely worth the rates!
- Few models are yet to be supported which are country specific or not yet listed, but they are updating it gradually, slow and steady wins the race!
PRE ROOT REQUIREMENTS:
- Your device’s battery shall be charged with 75% and above so that it doesn’t go out of power in the middle of rooting process.
- It is always recommended that you take a proper backup of your device’s data using proper apps available at the play store, so that you can restore it if necessary.
- Download and install the right drivers for your Desire 826 please check carefully that you are installing the right drivers.
Once you have properly installed the drivers of your device proceed to the rooting process
How to Root HTC Desire 826 using
Step 1 – So to get started with our process of rooting we have to get the software which will do every tricky work on your device and it will be available from One click root’s website.
Step 2 – After having the software installed on your PC you have to open it and see a blue screen which will be showing you requirements to root your device and a green button with root now message on it.
Step 3: When that screen comes up, click on Root now button and then connect the device to the computer using the USB cord given by the company and also switch on the debugging button if you did not before!
Step 4 – when that step is done the softwarewill identify your device’s build number and model number to check if it already has drivers of your device or not in its data base and when done! You can click on root button shown in the screen.
Step 5 – When you click that button, software will take its own time to root your HTC Desire 826 and when it has completed it will show a message of root successful on the screen.
Step 6 – When that message comes, your device will be having root permissions granted and it will be safe to remove your device from thePC, but if you want to do more mods and tweaks offered by the software!
Well people your elegant Desire 826 is rooted and ready for doing the heavy work to compete with the big boys out there in the market!
I hope you understand How To Root HTC Desire 826 If you have any trouble with any of the steps that were used in rooting then please mention it in the comments below.