The Android Smartphones have become a choice of so many people all over the world. The Android operating system has countless great features that have made the android devices really great to use. They have got the best and unique features that include the process of rooting as well. There are various benefits of rooting an Android device. Android Smartphones has gained worldwide popularity and has become really very common among people because of their countless great specs and functions.
The Android is basically designed for the touch screen Smartphones and even the tablet PCs. However, the Google play store is not automatically installed in most of the Android devices and it is one of the most essential things to have in the Android device for installing different kind of apps. People can install the Google play store manually in their devices anytime they want. People who are not aware of how to download and install the Google play store manually 2016 must follow the following steps:
Check the current version of the Android device:
The first and the most basic thing that the users need to see for downloading and installing the Google play store is whether the version of the Android device supports the Google play store or not? This can be done easily following these steps:
- Open the Google play store app.
- Open the settings.
- At the bottom in the settings, check the build number that is called the version.
Obtain the Google Play Store APK:
All the Android users know it really very well that the Google play store comes in the format of APK like all other Android apps. Some of the tips for this step are:
- The APKs should be only downloaded from the trusted sources because if the users download the APKs from the untrustworthy sources then they may tamper with the APK that can be actually a bad news for these users. The users would need an APK that is signed by the Google and most trusted websites.
- The users can download the APK directly on their Android device or on their computer as well. If they download it on their computer, then they must transfer the file to their device by connecting it with the system.
Enable the unknown sources in the settings:
The unknown sources settings of the Android devices have been its important part for a long period of time. When it is disables, it prevents the users from installing any kind of apps on their devices rather than the apps from the Google play store. Basically, it is a security measure that is actually in place by default and the users have to enable the default settings, so that they can install the APK easily. They can do it using the following steps:
- Go to the settings.
- Go to security.
- Find the unknown sources option and then check the box.
After that, go to the file manager of the Android device and install the Google play store on the device and use it.