So many people all over the world have been using the Android Smartphones and tabs because of their amazing and the most innovative features. This is the reason why Android based devices have become a choice of so many people all around the world. There are a lot of features of Android devices that has been attracting people to purchase different kind of models like the apps and other settings.
However, one of the most amazing things about these Android devices is that it is really very easy to change the Android APN settings. Learning how to change the APN settings on the Android devices is one of the most important things that people need to learn. This is all because without the correct APN settings on the Android devices, the users are not able to use the internet and the facilities of MMS as well. Whether their device supports automatic settings or the manual settings, they should know all of the tricks of changing the APN settings for availing the services of the internet on their Android devices. People who don’t know how to change the Android APN settings for all US and UK networks can very easily do it using the following steps:
Resetting the APN settings to default:
If ever the settings of the mobile internet or MMS messaging services are cut out on any of the Android device, the users then need to fix their APN settings. They can do it simply by going to the settings of their Android device. All they need to do is follow the following steps:
- Go to the settings and tap on the option ‘more’.
- Go to the ‘Mobile networks’ and access the point names.
- Reaching the APN settings of the Android device will be similar to the other handsets of Android.
- After seeing the list of the APN settings on the device, the users need to tap on the settings button and then tap on ‘Reset to default’.
- After that, the users need to go to the Access point names and the network APN settings starts reappearing on the device and work again properly.
- If it doesn’t work, the user must restart the device and also get the service update settings from the provider of that network for changing the APN settings on their device.
- After getting the settings and entering it, the internet starts working again.
Entering the network’s APN settings manually:
If the automatic settings trick fails in jumpstarting the internet on the Android device, then the users need to enter the network’s APN settings manually into their phone as this is the only option they are left with. These settings always vary from network to network, so the users need to take a look on the list over the internet showing the APN settings for all of the US and UK network carriers, so that it becomes easy for the users to enter the APN settings into their devices manually.